2.8.04

phew!

So... the wedding is over, most relatives have left..... its sad but at the same time a huge relief. Thanks to everyone who came to show their support of Beth and Pat. :) I am so tired. I am still recovering. The past week was nonstop everything (cleaning, partying, greeting, talking, etc). It was crazy. Beth and Pat left this morning for their honeymoon (in jamaica!!). Most of the relatives left yesterday. I was really sad about that. I love my mom's side of the family and I love it when I get to see them. They are fun to hang out with. I wish they could all live around here. It was really cool because I got to see one family that doesn't usually come to family things because they live in texas and that is too far for them to come (their mom is terrified of flying). But they got to come!! It was fun hanging out with them but at the same time awkward because i seriously haven't seen them in at least 2 years. They have all changed so much! So it was pretty busy over here. It was so much fun and if i could go back I don't think I would change a thing. Well, I have to go because I am falling asleep writing this (i know that is sad since it is 3:20 pm but leave me alone). :)

No comments: